Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Whoa

I am speechless, that was just incredible.

RIP chicken RIP chicken

Heh

That was pretty cool.

Madness Unborn Madness Unborn

Alright

Just work on making the animation smoother, mainly by using more frames when they move and fight. You had some original things like the battery which made him come back to life and some of the kills were also quite neat - those parts were good. It had some good solid fight scenes and a good length so creds for that.

bushido9791 responds:

Ok I try

CROW CROW

Gripping

The artwork really brings this animation to life and the animation fits perfectly with it. I especially loved the ending as he was pulled into the darkness - it was kind of hard to tell exactly what was happening - the crows took him? Regardless that was quite dark which make it all the more a great Halloween submission.

Jimtopia responds:

You guessed correctly sir, the crows took him, I know it's kind of hard to understand, maybe if we get time we'll put on the ending we originally intended.

Anyway thanks, for the constructive review, glad you liked it.

~Little Red~ ~Little Red~

Shocking

That was actually quite frightening - really well put together; good animation, great sounds effects and suspense.

Thilodius-Monk responds:

Glad I could scare!

Madness: The Final Fight Madness: The Final Fight

Really god for a beginner

I liked the dance at the end

Pringles Madness Pringles Madness

Decent

Don't let the low ratings discourage you, sometimes it's not how good the animation is, but how entertaining it is to watch. It takes a while to become used to the madness style of animating. I recommend using sprites if you are a beginner.