R.I.F.T. R.I.F.T.

Fun and innovative

I like how some actual 'storyline' and characteristics have been made which sets it apart from the usual side-scrollers. I liked how RIFT made various comments while the levels were in progress and the little dance he does when he delivers the cake to his master. Everything else was well done.

I think it deserves a better score than it currently has at the time of posting. It has been undercredited right now.

Chaos Chamber Chaos Chamber

Neat

It is a decent enough game - quite addictive too.

It does get quite repetitive after a while and I decided to quit after level 15. Could use some more different 'bombs' or things to make it more interesting later on. I wasn't sure t why a vertical section was blocked after it was filled to the maximum, I suppose that was to make it harder? It seemed to make it easier as there were less sections to keep an eye on.

JoUBG responds:

Yea It makes it easier to maintain, but the overall losing condition is that you run out of space on the grid, so it's bringing you closer to game over. Also the game funnels blocks that would drop on iron columns into empty sockets, so you end up getting more than you can handle in the tiny little space you have left. :)

snake game 1000 snake game 1000

addictive

nice game, could use some better graphics but it is quite addictive

fireexit responds:

thanks alot of people sya that :)

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Radical

I can't believe how fun this is.

Squigglie Avoider Squigglie Avoider

Whoa!

That was surprisingly addicting. Well done.

Madness Unborn part 2 Madness Unborn part 2

Good

Good length, some nice fight scenes. Just make the movement more smooth by adding more frames.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Incredable

I loved everything about it.

SilverStitch responds:

Thank-you~! =D

impossible maze game impossible maze game

Sorry

This is one of the worst games I've ever played on Newgrounds. And I'm not even joking. There are no clear controls, when I click on the red circle it jumps somewhere and then dies for no reason. The graphics are poor. The large walls of text that give you no useful information at all are bad. I don't even know how what the controls are, you click on the red circle and you die. What the hell is this?