Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Whoa

I am speechless, that was just incredible.

RIP chicken RIP chicken

Heh

That was pretty cool.

Madness Unborn Madness Unborn

Alright

Just work on making the animation smoother, mainly by using more frames when they move and fight. You had some original things like the battery which made him come back to life and some of the kills were also quite neat - those parts were good. It had some good solid fight scenes and a good length so creds for that.

bushido9791 responds:

Ok I try

R.I.F.T. R.I.F.T.

Fun and innovative

I like how some actual 'storyline' and characteristics have been made which sets it apart from the usual side-scrollers. I liked how RIFT made various comments while the levels were in progress and the little dance he does when he delivers the cake to his master. Everything else was well done.

I think it deserves a better score than it currently has at the time of posting. It has been undercredited right now.

Chaos Chamber Chaos Chamber

Neat

It is a decent enough game - quite addictive too.

It does get quite repetitive after a while and I decided to quit after level 15. Could use some more different 'bombs' or things to make it more interesting later on. I wasn't sure t why a vertical section was blocked after it was filled to the maximum, I suppose that was to make it harder? It seemed to make it easier as there were less sections to keep an eye on.

JoUBG responds:

Yea It makes it easier to maintain, but the overall losing condition is that you run out of space on the grid, so it's bringing you closer to game over. Also the game funnels blocks that would drop on iron columns into empty sockets, so you end up getting more than you can handle in the tiny little space you have left. :)

snake game 1000 snake game 1000

addictive

nice game, could use some better graphics but it is quite addictive

fireexit responds:

thanks alot of people sya that :)

Paragon Paragon

My heart stopped

This the one of the best tracks I've ever heard.